Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Hollie & Charlie's ONE YEAR!!

I cannot even believe I am posting this...one year!? WHAT?!  I remember 
so well meeting with these two for the first time just over a year ago.  Not only is it one year 
of marriage for Hollie and Charlie, but its one year since my FIRST wedding
in Arkansas.  YIPPEE!!  Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Weber for being one of the 
sweetest couples and two of the sweetest people I know.  For being not just clients, but 
friends.  Thank you for everything.  I look forward to many more years 
of anniversary shoots :) 

Oh, and let us not forget Jack.  Thank you Jack for not biting me...and congratulations
on becoming a very very good pup after all you have been through in that little
life of yours.  I like you a lot and next time I wont forget to bring some bacon ;)



They adore this pup, and for good reason.  He's pretty swell.


Holding hands :)


sweet sweet sweet


teeeheee



MAYbe my favorite!




MAYbe a favorite too ;)


awe shoot...




Thank you again Charlie and Hollie...and Jack!  I adore you all.

Hope you enjoyed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive