Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Kim and Blake...Lucy and Foxy, not Roxy!

This was a pretty eventful weekend for me.  I shot a wedding on Saturday and on Sunday I got to shoot
a good friend Kimberly and her husband and pups.  I had super fun with this.  They were a little
worried because Lucy decided she hated either me or my camera...or both.
She would get used to it for a minute, and then start freaking out.  It didn't bother
me in the least though.  I have two crazy dogs of my own, so I know.  They were
worried that Foxy, who I called Roxy for the first 20 minutes, would be the problem
child...oh no.  She was a little angel pup.  The both were a lot of fun to get pics of...
and Kim and Blake weren't too bad either ;)  Enjoy some pictures!


Can you feel the love?


Love this one!!


CHEESE!!


Love these.  Love the way they both look at him.



The FEET!


Foxy                                                     Lucy



MY FAVE!!  I love it. 






pretty.


Happy you asked me to do this guys, I had lots of fun and I miss you Kim!













3 comments:

  1. YEAAAHH so fun, gotta love the pups!! I love the howling one:) and your the 'FAVE' so good!!! These are so great everyone will want photos of their pooches!! Great job...isnt it funny to say job....cause its like, hey someone is paying me to have the most fun EVER:)
    <3
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah, Bethy, you make me laugh. And the first thing I said when she got out of the car was "hey! my friend Beth has those shoes!"

    ReplyDelete

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive